Slip and fall accidents often occur in the premises of a store, home or other premises. In many cases, these accidents occur due to the negligence of the premises owner. For example, the owner of the premises where the accident occur may have created or ignored a dangerous condition upon the premises, which caused the accident to the victim. In these cases, the owner of the premises may be liable to the victim for damages suffered during the fall.
- Broken bones
- Muscle damage
- Arm or leg injuries
- Back injuries
- Spine injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Head and brain injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Chest injuries
- Internal injuries
- Facial injuries
- Psychological injuries
The injuries suffered in a slip and fall accident may permanently impact your life and you may be subject to:
- Medical bills – as a result of your accident, you may be subject to costly medical bills to treat your current injuries. If your injuries are serious enough, you may also be subject to a lifetime of future medical bills. Our team of attorneys is ready to get these covered for you.
- Loss of income – the injuries suffered in a slip and fall accident may affect your ability to work and provide for you and your family. If your slip and fall accident has resulted in income lost due to physical impairment or because of constant medical care, we can help getting you a recovery!
- Loss of earning capacity – the injuries suffered in a slip and fall accident may also limit your ability to work and therefore limit your ability to make money. These are damages that may be recoverable.
- Pain and suffering – your injuries may have caused you serious pain and suffering. The law provides you deserve a recovery for these damages depending on the severity of your injuries.
- Loss of consortium – your family may have a claim for damages for the injuries you have suffered as a result of your slip and fall accident. If your injuries are serious enough, your family may be entitled to financial compensation.
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS
GET A CONSULTATION
Send us your contact information and one of our Attorneys will contact you within 24 hours.