Motorcycle accidents can result in catastrophic and even fatal injuries to the rider. Although it is very important to protect yourself with appropriate clothing and a helmet, these injuries may permanently impact your life.
- Road rash
- Broken bones
- Muscle damage
- Arm or leg injuries
- Biker’s arm
- Back injuries
- Spine injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Head and brain injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Chest injuries
- Internal injuries
- Facial injuries
- Psychological injuries
The injuries suffered in a motorcycle accident may permanently impact your life and you may be subject to:
- Medical bills – as a result of your accident, you may be subject to costly medical bills to treat your current injuries. If your injuries are serious enough, you may also be subject to a lifetime of future medical bills. Our team of attorneys is ready to get these covered for you.
- Loss of income – the injuries suffered in a motorcycle accident may affect your ability to work and provide for you and your family. If your motorcycle accident has resulted in income lost due to physical impairment or because of constant medical care, we can help getting you a recovery!
- Loss of earning capacity – the injuries suffered in a motorcycle accident may also limit your ability to work and therefore limit your ability to make money. These are damages that may be recoverable.
- Pain and suffering – your injuries may have caused you serious pain and suffering. The law provides you deserve a recovery for these damages depending on the severity of your injuries.
- Loss of consortium – your family may have a claim for damages for the injuries you have suffered as a result of your motorcycle accident. If your injuries are serious enough, your family may be entitled to financial compensation.
- Property damage – the damage caused to your vehicle due to the accident may also be recoverable.
- Punitive damages – these are damages designed to punish reckless drivers. Although these are awarded in extreme cases of reckless conduct by the at-fault party, it is possible that a Plaintiff may be entitled to them.
At the Law Office of Glorian Maziarka, we can help getting you the recovery you deserve due to an unfortunate motorcycle accident.
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS
WHY CHOOSE US?
Talk to an attorney, not a staff member. No Puffery! Always know what is happening with your case. Leave it to a Professional and keep living your life. Get Results as soon as possible so you can get your compensation and move on with your life.