If you live outside of the United States and you have a child that has been taken out of his/her home country into the United States by his/her other parent, we can help to return your child to you.

The United States is a party to the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, which is a multilateral treaty that provides an expeditious method to return a child internationally abducted by a parent from one member country to another. Through this Convention, the left-behind parent can request legal relief and a court order ordering the abducting parent to return the child to the United States.

Even if a country is not a party to the treaty, it is possible to obtain relief and have a child return to the United States.

If your child has been taken to the United States against your will and you will like the child returned to his/her home country


Get a consultation

Send us your contact information and one of our Attorneys will contact you within 24 hours.